Article Highlight: How Do I Remove Color Bleeding Stains From Clothes?
Laundry is an every day battle. Everyone wears clothes, and everyone needs to clean their laundry. Laundry tips are for the whole family, whether you're a grandmother looking for some ideas, a dad looking for answers, or a college student looking for a guide. Learn what is in store-bought laundry detergent and how to make your own laundry detergent from scratch.
Laundry Room Battle
Whether your laundry room is small, big, or just needs some updating, LoveToKnow has tips on how to make your laundry room fabulous, including:
- Ideas for Small Laundry Rooms: Here you'll learn how to organize your small laundry room to get the most out of your limited space.
- Laundry Room Lighting Ideas: Explore different ways to light your laundry room including overhead lighting and cabinet lighting.
- Laundry Room Sinks: Do you need to add a sink to your laundry room? Discover whether a free standing or drop-in sink might be best.
- Laundry Room Décor: How to decorate your laundry room is another big topic. You might not think too much about décor, but it is a room you'll be visiting daily.
Looking at Laundry Detergents
Not all laundry detergents are created equal. They aren't all created for the same machine either. In addition to learning about the best laundry detergents, you can explore popular brands like Tide ingredients, Wisk detergent, and All laundry detergent. You can even find out the different ingredients that are in laundry detergents.
Exploring Natural Laundry Detergents
With all the chemicals that are in laundry detergent, it might be more beneficial to go a more natural route. The specialists at LoveToKnow are right there with you. Explore different ways you can make detergent at home:
- Laundry Soap Recipe: Learn from the Duggars how to make laundry soap with Borax, washing soda, and bar soap.
- Vinegar for Laundry: You wouldn't think that vinegar would be all you need, but white distilled vinegar makes excellent detergent.
- Homemade Laundry Detergent: This recipe also uses simple ingredients like Borax and washing soda.
If you are in a pinch, you can also try out some laundry detergent substitutes.
Getting Stains Out
Another area to tackle in the laundry room is stains. Explore LoveToKnow expert tips on getting out stains like:
- How to get out butter stains on your favorite shirt.
- Remove yellow stains from white clothes.
- Clean up red wine stains on your best pants.
- Take care of sweat stains on the armpits of your shirts.
Learn From the Best
From picking out a washing machine and dryer to cleaning a dryer vent, to washing the clothes, to ironing them and caring for stains before they can ruin your clothes, these topics and more are part of LoveToKnow's laundry tips. Our experts work hard to find the answers to your questions before you can ask them and are always working on adding new content to the site.