Printable day planner pages can help you get organized. With pages for everything from tracking your business expenses to prioritizing your daily tasks to vacation planning, these printable pages are designed to help to busy people.
How to Organize Printable Day Planner Pages
When you are in the midst of creating an organized day planner, printable pages can be found in many sizes. The first thing to decide is what size is going to work best for you.
- Three ring binders and full sized notebooks are great for home planners. The larger size means that you can write more detailed notes and they are easier to read. You can add all sorts of things to them. The problem with the large binders is that they are difficult to take anywhere without feeling like you are back in high school.
- Mid-sized binders are generally small enough to fit into a briefcase, computer bag, or large purse. These are the Franklin Covey type that you often find in office supply stores. It is helpful to be able to have access to your day planner at any time but the notes are more difficult to make and read due to the smaller area.
- The smallest organizers and day planners are small enough to fit in a large pocket or a small purse. These are very difficult to take notes in but they are easily portable and you can take them anywhere.
You may find that you need more than one to get the full benefit of having an organizer. Remember that the pages can be resized in most printers to fit any format.
Organize Your Pages
Once you know the size that you want you can decide what pages you need and how to organize them. Most planners have the calendar pages in the front of the book and the other pages arranged at the back. This works best for most people but it may not be what you need. Think about what your particular scheduling challenges are when considering what you need. Arrange your planner according to your activities.
If you are a writer, for example, having blank pages to take notes might be a better thing to have in the front, with the calendar pages behind them. This way if you catch a great dialogue in the coffee shop, or you see a scene you may want to use at another time, you have a place to jot down your notes quickly. Dieters may want to have their food diaries in front and so on. Think about what you will use the most and set your planner up accordingly. Remember that it is uniquely yours.
Where to Find Printable Day Planner Pages
There are a number of places to get printable day planner pages. Many stores have them. You can, however, acquire pages without ever leaving the comfort of your home. Love To Know Cleaning offers several printable pages for you and your family including:
- Household Chores Checklist
- Monthly Bill Organizer
- General To Do List
- Business Expenses
- To Do List
- Daily Organizer
- Vacation Planning Checklist
If you need help downloading the printables, check out these helpful tips.
Webites That Offer Printable Pages
Here are some websites that offer downloadable and printable pages:
- Organized Families has planner pages to keep the busy mom organized in every circumstance.
- Organized Home has some of the most helpful printables on the Internet.
- Donna Young has nearly any printable form a homeschooler could imagine.
- David Seah has designed an emergent task planner. These work well for people who think very randomly and creatively.
Maximize Your Time
While many planners in office supply stores and bookstores are expensive and may not contain all that you are looking for, a planner that you print yourself is personalized. When you organize day planners, printable pages can be personalized to meet any need. That will not only keep your more organized it will keep you more productive and effective no matter what you are doing.