Breathe new life and energy into your home. The first rite of spring is to clear out the dust, dank odors, and darkness of the winter. Use these fun and unique spring cleaning sayings to keep you motivated or ready to have a good laugh.
Spring Cleaning Mantras to Keep You Motivated
During the winter months, it's easy for the dust to pile up. However, when spring hits, you might feel like you have a pile-up of dust that could compete with Mount Everest. Rather than call it quits before you start, use these quotes to help keep you motivated and positive during your cleaning and decluttering adventure.
- Spring cleaning isn't just about vanquishing those dust bunnies; it's about rejuvenating your space.
- When it comes to spring cleaning, think out with the old and in with the new.
- Spring cleaning is more than just decluttering your space; it's about decluttering your mind and soul.
- Everything is coming back to life in spring, so should your home.
- Open up the windows and let that fresh air stir up those winter dust bunnies. Then sweep them right out the door.
- New beginnings start with your home.
- If you didn't need it all winter long, then you probably don't need it now either.
- Spring into cleaning. You've got this!
- Rejuvenate your home by getting rid of all that stuff you don't need.
- Cleaning your closet is like a treasure trove of wonders you forgot you even had.
- It's not a mess; it's called lived in.
- Spring forward to a renewed life by rocking your spring cleaning.
- Laughter is the best cleaner for the soul.
Funny Spring Cleaning Quotes
With the first flower and warm day, spring makes itself known. The longer days and sunshine have you noticing all those areas of your house that might not have gotten your full attention during the winter. Rather than have spring cleaning get you overwhelmed, laugh with these fun spring cleaning quotes.
- The spring cleaning fairy quit. We now hail the dust bunny.
- Clean house? That was so last week. This week is all about messy chic.
- My house would be clean, but I have children.
- I like having a clean house, but I also like watching Netflix.
- Cleaned your house for 3 hours. The child destroyed it in 2.5 seconds-end of story.
- Spring cleaning, you say? Yeah, no, I tried that last year.
- It only took me trying to spring clean my child's room to realize spring cleaning was an adult form of torture.
- Every spring, I realized that a self-cleaning house would be amazing.
- I've realized that true spring cleaning can't be achieved while still living in the house.
- "Minimalism makes a lot of sense," thought every spring cleaner in history.
Fun Spring Cleaning Sayings to Keep You Positive
When you're knee deep into cleaning out your closets, finding positivity can be hard, and you might be wondering what you were thinking. Try to stay positive using these inventive, unique quotes.
- Chase away your winter blues by making spring cleaning an event for the whole family to celebrate and play. Laughter is the best cleaner for the soul.
- Let spring cleaning put a spring in your step.
- Spring cleaning lets you create your space your way.
- Spring cleaning getting boring? Just add a little music to liven up the situation.
- Enlighten your mind while cleaning the house - it's good for the soul.
- Discover your inner feng shui when you spring clean.
- Smell the freshness of spring by sweeping away the winter.
- Every laundry pile was conquered one load at a time.
- You have the ability; now it's time to find the motivation.
- Spring cleaning is like running a marathon; it's accomplished one room at a time.
Enjoy the Warm Weather
Spring cleaning sayings let you celebrate the change in the weather and get ready for the days outdoors by bringing that fresh start inside. Take advantage of the sunshine and open the windows to let in the fresh air and bright, natural light. It's also a great time to reassign daily cleaning chores for the whole family.